Monday, April 8, 2013

Electronic Extravaganza

         When I woke up in the morning, I discovered my cat was sitting on my head, meowing at me. I dragged my butt out of bed to feed it and remembered from the stench in the bathroom that I had to clean the litter box. I grabbed what I thought was just an ordinary paper but then looking at it, I noticed a big sale for electronics in The Source. I decided, "Hey! Let's go to the mall!"
          I wandered into the store, discovering all the options when all of a sudden I felt as if I was being watched. I glanced into the mall and noticed a tall, slender girl with glasses staring into the store at me. My first thought was, "Damn! I must be looking good today."
          I continued on with my shopping and even though I was in there for quite awhile, the girl was still looking at me. After I made my purchase, I wandered back into the mall and I saw across the way a mirror.
          Looking at myself I realized, "No wonder she's looking at me. I'm 6'1, wearing my best blue muscle shirt and my Calvin Klein jeans which made my buff body look amazing. My hair was perfect and I was clean shaven with my baseball cap on backwards. The way I know the ladies like it."
         With my mood being extravagant, I checked out some other stores to see what they had to offer, and still every time I came back out she was there, the mystery girl was watching me. I tried to dismiss it by thinking about my plans to head to the beach later on, but I just couldn't distract myself enough. So I headed out to my car and was disappointed when she went the opposite direction.
        We locked eyes, but never said a word. As I drove home I thought about the mystery girl, realizing that I would never see her again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment